Sunday, March 31, 2013

7.365 Washi Tapes - DIY Card Using Letter Block

Text and Images by Poppy Seed.

Washi Tapes VS Letter Block Card


A is for the Apple in my eye
B is for the Bestest friend I see
C is Cheeky cheesy extraordinary
D is even more than any Deer I have met and....  (sing with the tune of 'LOVE' by Nat King Cole)

So what does each alphabet mean to you?

Echoing PY's previous blog post, Easter is here!
I have crafted two alphabet cards to my dear friends to celebrate this joyous occasion.

I personally think that G and are for Easter.

G is for Grace, the kindness of God.
Ephesian 2:4-2:8- But God being rich in mercy, because of His great love, even while we were dead in sin, he made us alive together with Christ. By grace, you have been saved through faith.





P is for Peace. 
John 14:27- "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." Jesus said to his disciples before he was going to the Cross. 







Please continue reading if you would like to join me in the fun of crafting.

Material needed:
  • Letter block
  • Colte Washi Tape
  • Paper
  • Scissor
  • Colour Pencil

Step by step, one two three:
  1. Decorate the letter block using Colte Washi Tape. Kindly refer to the figures above.
  2. Cut off the excessive edge
  3. Complete the word by writing the remaining alphabets on a small card. Colour it.
  4. Write your message at the back of the card.
  5. Stick the card on the letter block.

I hope you enjoy this. Do drop me a message and tell me your thoughts =)

The End~









No comments:

Post a Comment